e-Government has become an integer part of the modernization of administration. Less qualified activities should be made automatic to free the resources for important content-oriented processes. Digital tender supports these goals.
The web-based processing of tenders provides the funding authority with the following multiple profits:
- Efficient Administration: The administration of tenders will be simplified and accelerated through the optimization and automation of the working processes.
- Higher Quality of Data: The data input through thirds and copying as an error source will be excluded thanks to completely digitalized processing without media breach.
- Review at a glance: The data can be shown in a real-time mode and the assessment can be done more quick thanks to the digital data entry.
- High Level of Data Security: The encoded data transfer guarantees the high level of data security. There is a possibility of integration of new technologies such as a digital signature into the tender process too.
- Greater Flexibility: The virtual access for all authorized user groups allows the greater flexibility especially during the selection of assessors.
- Always state-of-the-art: The permanent inventions both in the area of information technology, data security and the process optimization will be permanently implemented into the digital tender. The state-of-the-art of all solutions will be thus guaranteed.